Does your clinic offer payment plans?
Yes we do via Vetpay. Applications are made direct with the company, more information can be found at

What happens if I’m running late for my appointment?
Please phone the clinic to let us know you are running late. We may ask you to reschedule your appointment depending how late you are and how many other appointments the vet has waiting

I have found a stray dog/cat. What should I do?
For injured stray animals in need of urgent treatment, please contact your nearest vet clinic for assessment and stabilisation. For healthy stray animals please contact the local shire to arrange collection.

I have found sick/injured wildlife, what should I do?
If safe to do so, secure the animal in a cage/box and keep dark and quiet. Beware even sick/injured wild animals can bite, kick, scratch when feeling threatened. Call your local vet clinic and arrange to drop the animal off for one of our vets to assess it. You will be asked to provide details such as the location and time you found the animal in order to relocate it if it is well enough.

Wildlife Victoria website has facility for reporting wildlife injuries between 630am to 830pm https://www.wildlifevictoria.org.au/wildlife-information/report-a-wildlife-emergency. Their contact number is 03 8400 7300

When should I vaccinate my puppy/kitten?
Puppies usually receive 3 initial vaccines – 6-8 weeks (usually have had done by breeder), 10-12 weeks and then at 16weeks old. They must be 16 weeks for their last vaccination.

Kittens should have vaccinations at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks. Vaccinations for FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) are available and can be administered with the initial vaccination course. Speak to your vet for more information on this.

What area do your large animal vets attend animals in?
We service all reaches of South Gippsland and the Bass Coast.

I have seen a sick animal on someone else’s property. What should I do?
If you are concerned for the welfare of an animal on someone else’s property you should contact Agriculture Victoria on 136 186.  We are only able to attend an animal on someone’s property with the owner or an appropriate representative present.